TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO

Monday, December 31, 2007

unexpected packages

Friendships develop thru interactions with others. It involves simultaneous acceptance and adaptation willingly given by two complementary/supplementary parties. Such premise has certainly fortified my existence. I have learned the value of life, love, trust and forgiveness with the aid of my comrades. I also understood that friends are different from acquaintances. They are the individuals whom are souls can go naked with. They come to us in unexpected packages. Some are nicely wrapped with silk ribbons and fancy papers, while others are placed in neat boxes. But no matter how they are parcelled, in the end what counts most is how we accept them especially when we become aware of their genuine contents.

In my 24 years of stay here one earth, I have met a few good souls whom I consider my allies. Once in my wayward life, it never came to me that we would be this close. As far as I can remember, we have all climb hilltops to be where we are now. Although I am not sure how long will this last, I am just grateful they came.

1 comment:

Anino said...

I believe that friendship is a responsibility.Happy new year sa ating lahat!