TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO

Sunday, November 9, 2008

ALL IN ONE DAY

I never thought it was possible. But it was. I was able to get thru three events today. It was really something.

In the morning, I had to attend to the PEERMA-KAKKAIKAPA interaction. It was fun seeing my club members interacting with the highschool people. According to Ms. Ren this was the first time a gathering of this type was held. At first, it was quite hard to prepare. But with the support of Ms. Ren and the help of Lafi the event was successful. I never thought my boys could really bond with Lafi’s student’s. It was really superb.

After the interaction in the morning, I had to go to Sinagtala Elementary School to do some volunteer teaching. This session was really unique! Well, who would ever thought my friend Lafi (moderator of KAIKKAPA) would teach at SES. He was really good with kids. He was able to make them laugh and entertain them with his wackiness! I bet my ASSET orgnates were also entertained with Laf’s crazy antics. Whahahahahah!!

To top my list is the 42nd Anniversary Mass of the Days With The Lord. Grabeh!!!!! Karl, Shan, Pae, Ina and I had a roller coaster adventure on our way to Assumption chapel. So they picked me up at Frisco at around 4:30pm. It was a mixed of happenings, we got stuck in traffic, called by a police officer for an unknown violation, got lost and struggled to get to Auumption SanLo on time. But of course we got there and graced the event. Karl carried the UST cross. The event was superb! So after the mass people from ustdwtl dined at Giligan’s Greenbelt to bond.

It was really fun being three places ALL IN ONE DAY.

No comments: