TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO

Sunday, September 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

It was definitely one of the most unforgettable birthdays I ever had.

I have anticipated September 16, 2008 months ago. My office mates would even beg me to step counting down. But I was so excited. So, September 14 came, I had an early celebration with my sister we had pizza and had some quality bonding time. I was terrific. We laughed and talked about things in life as we loiter amidst the walls of SM NORTH EDSA. Then September 15 came, I had an advance lunch celebration with my co-counselors at LSM . We had to celebrate the day before because of a career symposium that we will be busy with the next day. It was really fun! My boss gave me an angel figurine display.

The big day arrived. It was a beautiful Tuesday! My mom called to greet me. Oh gosh! I miss her. I had to assist the high school counselors at work. It was a big day for them. So I just stayed at the auditorium to man the computer with Krishna during the entire symposium. I was taken a back when I got a text from Mike that the principal is looking for me. With much anxiety, I went to her office, only to find out that she just wants to greet me and hug me. Whoa! I was really amazed. I never felt so much warmth during my past birthdays.

After work, I had to rush home to prepare for a dinner date with my friend peter. We dined at my favorite Japanese tea place Bubble Tea. We had Japanese food served. It was really great. I have known Peter for 6 months and I am really happy he is with me at that moment.

The celebration never ended there, it was extended during the ASSET meeting we had last September 20 at Metrobank foundation. I had a marvellous time with my orgmates. We laughed, while arranging the materials for PROJ ECT ABC. It was definitely one of the best working birthdays I ever had!

No comments: